Tuesday 31 January 2012

BLOG SALE!!!!!!! - 31.01.2012

Hi Guys,

So I'm new to the world of blogging but thought i'd start with a blog sale. I love make-up and I'm constantly buying new things and switching up my look. I have a real weakness for anything "Limited Edition" whether it suits my skintone or not - and so thought i'd start the new year with a clear out.

So the Rules: -

UK only shipping and everything is to be sent recorded delivery (so that I know you've received your goodies :-))

£2.00 for the first item & an additional 50p per extra item. Send me a message at  janey2211@hotmail.co.uk   with what you want and then your paypal e-mail address & I will send you an invoice.

First come First served & Invoices to be paid within 24 hours!!!

THANKS AND HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!


MAC MALIBU PEACH (CREAM) NAIL LACQUER USED 1 X £5
MAC NIGHTFALL (FROST) NAIL LACQUER USED 1 X £5
MAC LITTLE GIRL TYPE (CREAM) NAIL LACQUER USED 1 X £5
MAC QUIET TIME (CREAM) NAIL LACQUER USED 1 X £5




NARS TROPIC EYESHADOW (SWATCHED ONCE) £8





MAC STOVEPIPE BLACK "JEANIUS" EYESHADOW. TESTED ONCE & STILL HAS GOLD OVERSPRAY. £8



MAC THUNDER AND RAIN MINERALIZE EYESHADOW DUO. USED 2/3 X £8







MAC MINERALIZE SKINFINISH IN SEMI PRECIOUS CRYSTAL PINK. USED 2/3 X £15






SORRY FOR THE UPSIDE DOWN PICS!! TOO FACED LOOK OF LOVE BLUSH & 2 EYESHADOWS USED ONCE/TWICE MAX. £5

THANKS FOR LOOKING GUYS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment